środa, 12 kwietnia 2017

Canadian AVGP Grizzly (Late), 1/35, Trumpeter 01505. PART 3

Hi. This is the last part of building, painting and weathering of the AVGP Grizzly. It has been fun to build it. The kit has a lot of mistakes, so if you want to have an accurate miniature, you should put some effort to convert it. I'd rather stick with "fun issues". Here's the last part.

After washes and filters I did some chippings, oil fadings and streaking effects.

I used various Streaking Effect fluids from AK and AMMO range. 

The oil fadings were done with some Titanium White, Phthalo Blue and Burnt Sienna oil colours.

That's how it looks after oil stage.


Next thing was painting exhaust fumes. Did that with airbrush and black paint. Took few very light layers to get desired look.
Also got to work on wheels. First, the tread was drybrushed with some pale shade of grey.
Then it was time to start something new. I used chipping fluid and then i put a dark green colour, really dark. But it wasn't acrylic paint, but enamel. After that I started do take it down with water (yes, WATER). I got this interesting, fading, sooty thing. I am happy with this result.


Some other parts of engine covers were painted black as well.
Starting to get the final look.
Rear part.
Next stage was the pigments.
I used whole variety of them, building it from paler pallette.
Wheels also got the treatment.
As well as the spare one. Also, the headlighs are on.
Some more glassy details. OK. I'm gonna stop for now. The next stage will be the final one. So I'll leave you waiting for the final gallery.

Thanks for watching.

T&B

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz