czwartek, 22 czerwca 2017

Opel Blitz 2,5-32, 1/35, ICM 35402. PART 3

Hi.
More stuff today, finally we'll see what it will look like. Here's the pictures.

 I decided to weather the parts surrounding the engine.
 Why I did that? Someone might ask. The answer is simple.
 Training purposes. If I screw up something, I'd rather have it here, where it will not be visible than on some other, more 'open' project. So - it's just training.
 Never ignore an oportunity to train.
 I also continued work on interior with some pigments and drybrushing.
 I like the effect and the tarp things. I'll try some more of that in future.
 And that's the engine. Painted and weathered.
 Fitting test. Looks rather nice.

 So far everything goes as planned. Let's move to the back.
 As I've mentioned in the 'introduction', wood will be main poin of focus. That's balsa wood cut to replicate the floor on a back of the truck.
 And that's the back of the truck itself with some putty filling the gaps.
 I also put the primer on.
 Once the interior is ready, Ive closed the cabin and masked off the windows with KamoiTape.
 I like the shape of it. Very distinctive :)

 Also glued the floor to the back of the truck.
 Finally, the load. That's some furniture.
 They come from MiniArt's Furniture Set
 Still need some side fencing.
 I'm gonna put the truck on this cobblestone street.
 Finally, have the final shape.
 And the primer's on.
 I really like that.
 Hope that you do too.
That is it for now. Thanks for watching.

D.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz