niedziela, 18 marca 2018

Messerschmitt Bf 110E, 1/48, Eduard 8203, Part 2

Hello lads.
This is the second part of my Bf 110E project. I gotta say, this is going pretty well. I really hope this will stay like this. Here's some pictures:

I divided interior works into few sections which I'm going to build separately. First would be pilot's area.
Then I will move to the other crew's area.
Fuselage...
...the side panels...
...and lastly, the nose gun.
So I'll start with Pilot's seat etc... First, the floor with some PE parts.
Painting phase came really fast as there is not too much parts.
Quick round of weathering, too. The floor...
The seat...
Mantlets and levers...
OK, looks like I have everything ready and waiting for final assembly.
Instruments panel. It has been precoloured.
And there it is.
This was not hard. We'll see how are the other compartments.

That is it for now, folks. See you next time.

Thanks

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz