wtorek, 13 marca 2018

Panzerpahwagen BA 64(r), 1/35, MiniArt 35110, Part 2

Hello there.
Now, here is second part of MiniArt's BA 64.

Straight to it:

 That is the interior pretty much done. I will not be visible through small turret, but if you would like to open door or something, be prepare for some serious improvements. Luckily, aftermarket provides us with a detail set for the thing.
 Also started with the turret base.
 This is what i got so far.
The same with a headless kraut.
 Steering wheel in position.
 Looks like it is time to roll out the paint. But first, primer. This time i used Tamiya's White Primer for airbrush.
 I used to work with Tamiya's spraycans but I thought I'll give this a shot.
 It is OK.
 Next step - Grey base. I want to go with hairspray technique for interior, so that is going to be my base for that.
 I sprayed the whole interior.
 I wanna go with the Gearbox Green for gearbox. Not sure.
 Finally, I sprayed the Interior Buff from Hataka's pallette and scratched it with brush soaked in water.
 I also decided to go for gearbox green. Also Hataka.
 More scratching done on walls...
...and in the upper part of the hull.

That is it for now. Looks like it is going to be pretty fast project. It is really little. I could fit it on Opel Blitz' back. Anyway, thank for watching.

D.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz